At Sacred Heart School we take great pride in our school uniform.
It provides a symbol of commitment to our school. Most importantly it makes us look and feel the same, all equal members of the same family.
Our school uniform consists of:
- Grey school trousers
- Grey skirt or pinafore
- White polo t-shirt
- Blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black shoes (not trainers or boots)
- In warmer weather, grey school shorts or a blue checked dress may be worn
Children who are elected as members of the School Council or as one of our Play Leaders are asked to wear a RED (School Council) or YELLOW (Play Leaders) polo t-shirt/checked dress to identify them in their special roles.
Please note: leggings and coloured trainers are not part of school uniform. A watch may be worn and simple stud earrings but no other jewellery. Nail varnish is not to be worn.
School PE Kit
- Royal blue shorts
- White, round necked t-shirt
- Black plimsolls
- For outdoor PE lessons, a blue hoody, blue leggings/jogging bottoms and trainers may be worn.
- No jewellery is to be worn for PE. If earrings cannot be removed they must be taped over. All long hair must be tied back.
School uniform and PE kit can be purchased from Lollipops uniform suppliers. Chain store clothing in school colours is also acceptable.