See our admissions Policy and download the application forms from below.
Click here to see Middlesbrough Councils School admission information
- Admission Policy Sacred Heart 2021-2022.docx docx182.0 KbAug 14th, 2020
- Admissions Policy 2020 - 2021 doc207.5 KbNov 14th, 2019
- Supplementary Form for Middlesbrough Catholic Primary Schools (2).docx docx46.2 KbNov 12th, 2019
- EYFS Student Induction Form.pdf pdf318.3 KbDec 20th, 2018
- Sacred Heart Pupil Data Collection Form.doc doc103.5 KbDec 19th, 2018
- Sacred Heart Catchment.pdf pdf1.8 MbDec 19th, 2018
- Nursery Application Form.doc doc75.5 KbDec 19th, 2018
School Admission Appeal Timetable
- The admission authority for the school must allow parents at least 20 days to appeal from when the decision letters are sent out.
- The admission authority will submit a deadline (19th May 2020) for submitting your appeal.
- If you submit anything after the deadline, it might not be considered and may result in delays to your hearing.
- Appeals should be heard within 40 school days of the deadline for making an appeal.
- An independent panel will hear appeals during June and July 2020.